Opening 2016 !
725 Caroline Street
Key West, FL 33040
On the Corner of Caroline and William Streets.
At the Entrance to Historic Key West Waterfront and Harborwalk.
Come Back to Caroline Street - where it all began...
Retail Opportunities ...
725 Caroline Street is an Old Town Key West retail center now available for pre-leasing before a complete renovation! Located on the corner of Caroline Street and William Street, the location is the gateway into the historic waterfront bight area and the Harborwalk which is home to Key West’s famous Schooners and the busiest marina in Key West. Retail and restaurant spaces available. The property provides ample and rare private off-street parking. Additional parking is conveniently located directly across the street in the Key West municipal public parking lot. Neighbors include the new Waterfront Brewery, Art Galleries, B.O.’s Fish Wagon, Pepe’s Restaurant, Schooner Wharf, Fast Buck’s Home Store, Commotion, the Coffee Plantation & Bakery, Blue. The property is also located immediately adjacent to the new Marker 0 Resort, the first new hotel property to be built in Old Town Key West in decades. Spaces will be turned over in vanilla shell condition ready for your business. Please contact us today about reserving a home for your retail business or restaurant needs.
- Available retail spaces from 1,450 SF – 2,900 SF.
- Restaurant space available with 150 seat capacity, indoor/outdoor dining area overlooking the waterfront.
- Attractive rents and flexible lease terms are available.
- High and dry building – has never flooded.
- 16’ high ceilings.
- ADA compliant.
- Wind resistant impact glass throughout.
- Clear span space – all wide open space with no interior walls or columns.
- All retail spaces delivered turnkey and ready for your business.
- Plenty of parking attached to building.
Click on any image below to enlarge photo...