Opening 2016 !
725 Caroline Street
Key West, FL 33040
On the Corner of Caroline and William Streets.
At the Entrance to the Historic KeyWest Waterfront and Harborwalk
Come Back to Caroline Street - where it all began...
725 Caroline Street offers restaurant operators a unique opportunity to own a 150+ seat restaurant in the heart of downtown Old Town Key West. This 2,212 SF (expandable to 3,651 SF) restaurant will be provided and leased in a ready-to-go rough shell condition with all HVAC, utilities and plumbing brought into the premises. An SRX liquor license will be obtainable from this location. No "Conditional Use" or "Change in Use" variance is required. The facility will include both indoor space and outdoor covered deck area. Landlord can also offer custom buildouts or a turn-key operation. Located on the corner of Caroline and William Streets, 725 Caroline is the gateway to the historic waterfront district, marina, watersports and harborwalk. The restaurant site includes both Indoor & outdoor seating with views of the historic waterfront. This lease is truly a unique and rare opportunity. The restaurant site includes:
- 10 foot high windows wrapping both the Caroline Street and William Street facades.
- Total seating of 150+ seats.
- SRX liquor license is obtainable without a variance.
- Total area of 2,212 SF with expansion capability of up to 3,651 SF.
- Turnover condition will include an outdoor covered deck area along William Street overlooking the waterfront area.
- Newly renovated throughout - all impact glass and doors.
- Private parking lot.
- High and dry location has never flooded.
- 16' high ceilings.
- ADA compliant.
- 3-Phase Power, Extra capacity grease traps, HVAC already installed.
- Attractive lease terms and tenant incentives are available.